Rattet Family Back Fence

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Back To School!

Well, it's back to school for the kids. Katy has started 2nd Grade and is a wonderful student. Jones (Hendrick 3) has also started Kindergarten and much to our surprise really likes it so far. It's only been a few days but he is excited to go and to ride the bus with his sister. I will post some pictures when I load them on to the computer. It's back to school for me as well. I am on my second class of my Masters in Quality Assurance. So far so good, only 3 more years to go!!! Big Hendrick is doing fine, he's actually been home a bit more then usual and not traveling the globe so much. Kim hasn't had the baby yet we are still waiting. Other then that it's back to running around like crazy getting the kids to school, doing homework, getting them to Tae Kwon-Do (yes Ken and Marie and Seth are the teachers) and oh yeah they need to be fed as well. I have put my uniform back on and started to take the "kids" class with Katy. Seth isn't torturing me too bad because there are kids as young as 5 in the class so he has to be a little bit gentile with me :) Hope everyone else is still enjoying the summer!

1 Comments:

  • Wow, Missy, busy family. I'm looking forward to the pictures.

    By Blogger Melanie, at 7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home