I don't know if you all have seen the picture of Mark at the bottom of our web site: http://freepages.family.rootsweb.com/~yates/ be sure to scroll down.
A gathering place for Milton Rattet, his children and their families. Come out to "The Back Fence" and gab with us! To post, click on "New Post" link below. To comment, click on comments section beneath a post.
4 Comments:
I sure do miss him a lot. I can't believe a year has gone by. The world is not the same place without him for me.
I'm so glad you guys are coming to visit!!
By
Melanie, at 7:44 AM
I don't know if you all have seen the picture of Mark at the bottom of our web site:
http://freepages.family.rootsweb.com/~yates/
be sure to scroll down.
By
Melanie, at 7:46 AM
This comment has been removed by the author.
By
Melanie, at 7:48 AM
Other photos:
http://s81.photobucket.com/
albums/j202/myates_2006/Mark/
By
Melanie, at 7:50 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home