Rattet Family Back Fence

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Another Caleb Visit




Hi All,


I know the viewing of this is at an all time low, but at least I can keep up with Jenny and Auntie Melanie. We just got back from MI. We (Marie, Missy, Katy and Little Hendrick) went out to MI to visit with Kim, Charlie and Caleb. They are doing great. Caleb is getting huge and looking more and more like a blondy/Red head Rattet. The kids all got along wonderful. Caleb adores Katy and Hendrick and his BeataDamma and his Auntie Minnie. Kim is working very hard on Potty
training and it's coming along wonderfully. Caleb is mostly like his mom with his stubborness....a true Rattet gene.
We miss him terribly already!

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • OH, and I have updated my photobucket with pictures of passover and the visit with Caleb. And Happy Birthday to Kim!!

    By Blogger Melissa, at 4:14 PM  

  • Loved the pics of Passover. Where are the pics of Caleb?

    By Blogger Up On the Hill, at 9:14 PM  

  • Thanks so much for the photos, I love seeing the kids. They are all so adorable!

    By Blogger Melanie, at 7:48 AM  

  • I am retarded with with the photobucket, the caleb pictures are within a folder in the Passover folder...sorry.....

    By Blogger Melissa, at 6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home